Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Pelta Index

Welcome to The Pelta Index, my index of links to sites I find myself reading relatively consistently. These are mostly opinion sites, as most of my straight news sources are free papers distributed here at Brandeis.

I've also just made a blogroll, which can be found on the Sidebar; my blogroll should serve as an appendix to Garnel Ironheart's blogroll. I'm afraid I don't get a chance to read all of these daily or even weekly, but I try to keep up as much as I can, while still having something approaching what people call a "real life." :p

If you have a recommendation, put it in the comments. If I find myself visiting the site or blog consistently, I'll bump it to the post or blogroll, respectively. Some sites or blogs may disappear if I find that I'm not reading them anymore.

Neias
Mediaite


Hock
The Spirited Atheist

Matt Taibbi

Sam Harris

Bill Maher

New York Times: The Opinion Pages

Robert Wright


RichardDawkins.net Archive

Sheilas And Teshuvas
Straight Dope

JREF board

Freethought & Rationalism Board

No comments:

Post a Comment