Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Need Transcript

Awhile back I interviewed Rabbi Avi Shafran, the Director of Public Affairs for Agudath Israel of America. We talked about a lot of interesting things, moving from his article on Moses Mendelssohn to the Slifkin Affair. I think readers would find it to be quite thought-provoking. I would like to put the interview online, but to do so, I need somebody who will convert the interview (it's audio; mp3 format) to a transcript. It will then be slightly edited for clarity (I have permission to use all of the original interview for a future project, but Rabbi Shafran can only give permission for the entire original interview to be in reshus harabim with slight editing for clarity which would not take away from any of the original salient points). If you or somebody you know is willing to consider this opportunity, please comment here or email me at baruch.pelta@gmail.com .

2 comments:

  1. No, I can only use the whole mp3 for my project. The transcript -- if somebody does the mitzvah of making one -- I can post.

    ReplyDelete