Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My Upcoming Debate With Benzion Chinn

From the beginning, Benzion Chinn has expressed interest in debating me. However, due to the nuances of his positions, we had to figure out a proposition where we had a deep enough disagreement where it would be an interesting debate.

The other day, I was thinking about Orthodox education and I remembered this post of his. I contacted him via facebook and we've figured out a sufficient debating point. We are going to be debating whether parents should indoctrinate their children with an Orthodox religious identity.

Agreed Upon Rules
This particular debate is going to be more informal, perhaps more of a discussion than a debate, we'll see. We're going to be doing it through videos as opposed to text and try to keep them under 10 minutes each. We're not sure how many videos we'll end up putting up. I'll put up the first video at some point tomorrow or the next day. The videos will be placed on our own blogs, respectively.

[New Random-Video-of-the-Whenever-I-Feel-Like-It at the bottom of the sidebar]

1 comment: