Saturday, November 26, 2011

Reconsidering the Debate Challenge

I received another offer to take me up on my challenge to debate Orthodox Judaism's veracity from somebody I've been having a discussion with elsewhere. Unfortunately, my challenger wasn't willing to use his real name (for business-related reasons), so I couldn't take him up on it.

I am not willing to reconsider my condition that my interlocutor must use his real name. However, since none of the Modern Orthodox yidden who knock on us kofrim and read this blog have been willing to debate, I was wondering if maybe I should re-open the debate to people who don't believe in evolution and an old earth. On the one hand, it might prove informative. On the other hand, it might just be a waste of time debating people who are so fundamentally opposed to modern science and Occam's Razor (whether they realize it or not).

Anyways, here's a poll, feel free to put in your two cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment